8.13.2008

Confession

I have a confession to make.  Remember the "ourbrainsareba" blog, with the sister brains.  The one where we all wrote about how much we love each other.  Wellll... when I set up this blog I accidentally deleted that one.  I don't know how it happened, I guess it was just time for it to disappear.  Funny timing though.  I don't really know whether to laugh or cry.  Bottom line: don't go looking for the sister brains anymore, you won't find them.  It's partly my fault, but really we're all to blame


.

2 comments:

andrea. said...

hmm. this is a far too interesting post.

indeed.

oh the times they are a-changin'.

PS: i was curious who deleted it! i thought it was because we never confirmed our account on kylie's email address. haha

Becca said...

that picture makes me kinda happy. Roommate, you are wonderful.