12.17.2008

Days 3, 4, and 5.

Okay, I have to admit I did get a little lazy documenting our adventure, but unfortunately because of the piles and piles of snow outside we didn't really get out much. On day three we traveled to Lewiston and ate some yummy treats at the Sage Bakery followed by a tour of the town from our trusty guide Zac. Later that night, Becca and I had a crazy time hanging out at the friendly neighborhood Walmart. Day 4 involved a good time of shopping at the mall followed by a date that evening which included a romantic dinner at the Broiler followed a movie (Four Christmases) which was quite funny. We stayed up until 3 watching the OC (unfortunately I am hooked now) and we spent most of day 5 watching it as well( we really are cool, I promise) Tonight We will celebrate Christmas with a glorious feast and the opening of stockings. That's all the excitement I have for right now. Please pray for us tomorrow as we drive back to southern Idaho. It should be interesting...

No comments: