9.15.2008

So what if I do.

It's a wide known fact.
I love my ROOOOOOOOOOOMMATE!(Becca)

My roommate came to visit this weekend after a very very long separation.  I love my roommate so much.  She is the craziest roommate ever.  She makes me laugh so hard that the muscles in my stomach hurt. 

Here are some highlights from our weekend...

Shopping with roommate.
Going to Hooters with roommate.
Going to church with roommate and feeling guilty about going to Hooters. 
Praying that God would forgive us for going to Hooters.
Sleeping next to roommate in my tiny bed.
Listening to roommate talk in her sleep. 
Listening to roomate laugh hysterically in her sleep.
Introducing roommate to my friend Choncy.
Going to chapel with roommate.(it was sex chapel day- go figure)
          Eating in the Dex with Roommate and Aimee (also a roommate who is very dear to me)             
 And my personal favorite...Hugging Roommate.

I miss you already roommate. Come back soon.

1 comment:

Becca said...

roommate. i love this it made my day!

thank you for being so incredible. i had such a good time with you this weekend. let's do it again next weekend?

i love you.